The success of this blog is dependent upon you and your participation. Followers and subscribers will help this blog grow as well. The goals Robert Stanek had when he started Go Indie back in 2007 were to provide a forum for independent authors, small press indies, and indie bookstores. He hoped to provide a site for featuring not only books but the people behind the books: authors, publishers, and booksellers.
Go Indie is currently seeking authors for interviews, features, and articles. If you'd like Go Indie to consider featuring you on this blog, please send an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full Name
- Up to 200-word bio
- Links to your twitter, facebook, blog, and website
- Tell us about your book, include name, genre, length, formats, and where available
- Include the actual links to your book where it's available
- Up to 500-word description of your book
- Fun Q&A -- If you'd like to be considered for an interview.